IDL filename spacing ...

Hi guys,

	I've just re-namespaced the IDL filenames in Bonobo - this might
possibly cause a source but not binary incompatibility - however a grep of
all my installed idl reveals that all critical IDL files used:

	#include "Bonobo.idl"

	which has not changed.

	Either way I've bumped the configure version in CVS to 0.34 so you
should can for this and use eg.:

	Bonobo_Unknown.idl instead of bonobo-unknown.idl

	This follows the .oaf naming scheme and is another important set
to a nice, consistant, conflict-free naming scheme.

	Also; I notice I have some trillobite IDL files in ${prefix}/idl
instead of ${prefix}/share/idl, is this an old / fixed bug ?

	Can I encourage people to do the work to rename their IDL files
from eg.

	myproject-whatever.idl

	GNOME_MyProject_Whatever.idl

	Thanks,