Installing OAF (RPM package) from source...

I've tried posting this query around more general news groups, with little
response.

I need to install OAF, in order to install Bonobo properly. I've got the OAF
source .rpm, but am unable to install it because of compiler warnings.

It seems that
     rpm -bc
will set the -Wall flag (treat warnings as errors), which causes the build
to fail, which, in turn, causes the RPM installation to fail.

Does anyone know how to get around this problem?

Regards,
Nick Hynes.