Re: Toughts about moniker extensibility

ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:

> On a related note, do wildcards in bonobo:supported_mime_type work?
> Looking at file-extender, they don't (unless OAF does some magic
> internally). Should they? (I think it would be only a matter of extending
> the query with ("OR bonobo:supported_mime_types.has(%s/*)", mime_major).

Yep, that would be the right thing to add to the query. "*" is also
another thing that's possibly in bonobo:supported_mime_types.

gnome-vfs should have examples of the appropriate queries (they take
the URI scheme into account as well as the mime type). Wildcards get
used in quite a few compnents including the ones that come with
Nautilus.

 Maciej