bonobo_file_selection

Hi!

Are there plans to develop a bonobo-file-selection?

I am asking this question because I am dreaming of the possibility to
click on the "Attach" button in evolution, select a picture on my
camera, and send this picture to a friend. This would be possible if
evolution would use something like the gnome-file-selection
(gnome-vfs/test/gnome-file-selection). However, this part of gnome-vfs
seems to be unused.

Now, bonobo already seems to offer some utilities like the
bonobo-selector. Are there plans to offer a bonobo-file-selection which
would be a graphical frontend to the various bonobo-storage-modules
installed? A bonobo-file-selection could be used by any application that
needs to open a stream (in my camera case i.e. attachment in evolution,
file in EOG).

Thank you very much!

Lutz Müller

--
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |