Re: [GNOME VFS] Re: GUADEC Issue discussion summary ...

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

>         Of course, I can understand your reluctance to depend on bonobo,
> but we could have a separate module as you suggest - but I think module
> proliferation is rather sub-optimal.

Now that Bonobo is part of the GNOME platform and it is past 1.0, and it
will form a very foundational part of GNOME2, I would not understand why
someone would be reluctant to depend on Bonobo. So if not to Michael,
could you explain it to me?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001