BonoboZoomable ...

Hi guys,

	I really don't like the Zoomable / ZoomableFrame interfaces, I
think they are needlessly verbose, and complicated in their use.

	Furthermore, they don't interact at all well with the UI handler
stuff, inasmuch that a user now needs to do:

	merge_ui_1 ();
	if (!frame_supports_zoomable)
		merge_custom_zoom_items ();

	Which sucks.

	I would prefer instead to ensure that all apps have access to the
nice nautilus zoom widget, and standardize a 'Zoom' location, and have a
control merged to that place.

	Clearly having a property on the control to allow the setting of
the zoom level programmaticaly ( by scripts etc. ) would also be nice.

	So ... I'd like to drop these interfaces, but it's important to
get consensus on this from Nautilus, since otherwise we'll get a nastily
inconsistant setup.

	Input welcome,