Re: [sigc] Re: [gtkmm] Bringing Bonobo to the masses :)

(I saw this thread when it was cross-posted to the libsic++ mailing list
by Andreas Rottmann)

I went back to the gnome-component and read the larger thread.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 01:41:40PM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Karl Nelson <kenelson ece ucdavis edu> writes:
>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It's became clear to me that due to university duties, I will be unable to
>>> start working on Bonobo-- and keep on working with MonkeyBeans. This means
>>> two things: first, I will have to choose one to work on. Second, some help
>>> would come very handy. Please read these two short descriptions of both.
>>> (please note that `Bonobo' means `the Bonobo infrastructure' and
>>> `GNOME Bonobo implementaton' means `the C implmenentation
>>> and the GtkObject-based API')

I am slowly reading up on Bonobo itself right now.

Since Bonobo-- would need a C++ CORBA interface, I want to ask:  Would
it use a libsigc++ to CORBA binding like the one Andreas Rottmann has
started ? (see http://www.8ung.at/rotty/sigc/index.html)  Or would
that add an unwanted dependency on libsigc++?