Re: [gtkmm] Bringing Bonobo to the masses :)

>> > It's became clear to me that due to university duties, I will be unable to
>> > start working on Bonobo-- and keep on working with MonkeyBeans. This means
>> > two things: first, I will have to choose one to work on. Second, some help
>> > would come very handy. Please read these two short descriptions of both.
>> > (please note that `Bonobo' means `the Bonobo infrastructure' and
>> > `GNOME Bonobo implementaton' means `the C implmenentation
>> > and the GtkObject-based API')

I am generally very troubled by the slow emergence of a s/w
infrastructure that is composed of the kind of complex library
inter-relationships that GNOME is building. I feel very confident that
this is a design error, and will lead to many headaches down the
road.

However, given that there seems to be little hope of stopping it, I
would be much more excited about a good C++ API for Bonobo than
anything to do with MonkeyBeans.

--p