Re: Container callbacks

Hi Franco,

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Franco Broi wrote:
> I'm developing an application which requires 2 way communication between the
> conatiner process and the containee processes.
>
> At the moment the only way I can see to make this work is by using
> bonobo_property_bag_client_get_value_string() in a loop, to see if anything
> has changed. Is there anyway I can attach a callback to the containee's
> property bag?

	Mike Kestner is currently hacking this up I think; we already have
a nice generic listener interface that he has created. We need this
functionality soon, do see if you can help Mike in any way.

> I'm still not sure if bonobo property bags are the ideal way for me to get
> data to and from my containee applications, so if anybody has any better ideas
> I'd love to hear from them.

	Hmm; it depends what you want to exchange really and whether it is
conceptualy a property of something or whether you are using it to avoid
writing a proper interface description :-)