Container callbacks

Hi

I'm developing an application which requires 2 way communication between the
conatiner process and the containee processes.

At the moment the only way I can see to make this work is by using
bonobo_property_bag_client_get_value_string() in a loop, to see if anything
has changed. Is there anyway I can attach a callback to the containee's
property bag?

I'm still not sure if bonobo property bags are the ideal way for me to get
data to and from my containee applications, so if anybody has any better ideas
I'd love to hear from them.

Thanks
Franco