Re: prefixing interface identifiers (X...)

Hi Rodrigo

> sorry, I didn't explain what I wanted. The fact is I understood from
> your previous mail that you were talking about high-level Office
> components, such as, for example, something in the way the MS Office VBA
> (Visual Basic for Applications). An (stupid?) example of what I thought
> you were talking could be:
>
> interface OfficeApplication {
>     OfficeDoc openDoc (in string doc);
>     OfficeDoc newDoc (in string doc);
> };
>
> is there something along this way in OpenOffice? I'm asking because I've
> been looking for ideas about this.

The interface which does this particular feature on a high level, is
com::sun::star::frame::XComponentLoader. Open and new is the same
function to us - just a different protocol in the URL. But I think we
should move this discussion to dev api openoffice org, please subscribe
there.

	Michael