Re: prefixing interface identifiers (X...)

> Hi Rodrigo
>
>>> 3. special office suite stuff
>>>       => here Bonobo has little, OpenOffice has much
>>
>> could you please tell us more about the Office components? And where,
in
>> the
>> OpenOffice source tree can I find reference to this?
>
> http://api.openoffice.org or directly to the reference manual on
> http://api.openoffice.org/common/ref

Michael,

sorry, I didn't explain what I wanted. The fact is I understood from
your previous mail that you were talking about high-level Office
components, such as, for example, something in the way the MS Office VBA
(Visual Basic for Applications). An (stupid?) example of what I thought
you were talking could be:

interface OfficeApplication {
    OfficeDoc openDoc (in string doc);
    OfficeDoc newDoc (in string doc);
};

is there something along this way in OpenOffice? I'm asking because I've
been looking for ideas about this.

sorry for the misunderstanding

cheers