oaf time stamp problem

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post oaf problems, but...

impl_OAF_ObjectDirectory_get_active_servers inside oafd/od-corba.c uses
time stamps to decide whether to check active servers (specifically,
only_if_newer and servant->time_active_changed). However, since these are
only set to the nearest second, they are usually equal. At least in my test
case with only one server running. This causes any "_active" queries to fail
randomly. Changing the test from < to <= seems to fix the problem, but I'm
not sure how safe that is.

     Troy D. Gillette - Principal Software Developer - TurboLinux, Inc.
I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and
four people died.
    -- Steven Wright