Re: The storage interface cleanup - incredible

Michael Hoennig "(mi)" <mi sun com> writes:

> Hi Dietmar,
>
> > > ... , if we follow the wise advise of the Sun people ...
> > ... like sun suggested ...
>
> just a hint: not Sun is suggesting that, it was me (although actually
> these interfaces are designed by a colleague here at Sun). But I wanted
> to clarify that you are not speaking with a company representative here,
> but with a developer. My personal goals are just mostly coherent to Sun's
> - but so are actually even yours (you GNOME developers). And I might even
> once in a while say something which is against Sun policy (and I did -
> but don't tell anybody ;-).

Michael,

My apologies. I really should know at least you and Torsten (and Laszlo
and Mark Murane from the Ireland office) well enough not to lump you
together like this.

I know I don't like to be thought of as just one of "the Eazel people"
or have it assumed that my opinion equals Eazel's exclusively.

For what it's worth, I meant it as a sign of respect for the large
functioning shipped softwae project you work on, though I guess I
should have said the OpenOffice people then. :-)

Again, my aplogies.

Sincerely,

Maciej