Re: The storage interface cleanup - incredible

Hi Dietmar,

> > ... , if we follow the wise advise of the Sun people ...
> ... like sun suggested ...

just a hint: not Sun is suggesting that, it was me (although actually
these interfaces are designed by a colleague here at Sun). But I wanted
to clarify that you are not speaking with a company representative here,
but with a developer. My personal goals are just mostly coherent to Sun's
- but so are actually even yours (you GNOME developers). And I might even
once in a while say something which is against Sun policy (and I did -
but don't tell anybody ;-).

Just to clarify
	Michael