Re: The storage interface cleanup - incredible

Dietmar Maurer <dietmar maurer-it com> writes:

> I think this is totally unrelated to my current patch. The current patch
> fixes some serious design problems, which I consider as release critical.

That may be the case (it's the maintainers' call). But you disagreed
with my assertion that putting your change in now would not prevent
having to break the Stream interface later. So I just wanted to
clarify the technical point.

I don't expect you or the maintainers to consider this factor necessarily.

 - Maciej