Re: The nature of the Bonobo freeze.

> > It is not like I have `deceived and betrayed' anyone here.  I am just
> > doing my job.
>
> Are you saying you did not mean your promise?

When we discussed this issue with the Eazel developers, I did say that
I would make my best efforts to take Nautilus's needs into account
when planning the release schedule.

We always knew that something might come up, and if it did, then we
would have to make our best efforts to weigh the advantages and
disadvantages against each other and make a decision which is as
beneficial to everyone as possible.

It's true that, strictly speaking, this is breaking the "freeze," but
considering that in this particular case, very little effort is
required to get Nautilus and the other Bonobo-using software
up-to-date, it seems to me to be worthwhile.

That is what I am saying.

Miguel.