unneccessary CORBA UI traffic ...

Hi there,

	Just looking at the CORBA traffic generated on the link when
we start doing merging; I pass several types of events back:

		enum EventType {
			ACTIVATED,
			REMOVED,
			OVERRIDDEN,
			REINSTATED,
			STATE_CHANGED
		};

	The problem being that STATE_CHANGED is the only one I have
ever seen used, and there are a _lot_ of REMOVED, OVERRIDDEN,
REINSTATED signals flying around ( as these operations happen a lot ).
Now, I introduced these signals for backwards compatibility with the
old UI handler, but again no-one seemed to actualy use them there
either :-)

	Unless someone shouts loud quickly, I'm going to kill these and
give us a nice speeup.