Re: BonoboZoomable - BonoboZoomLevel

Michael Meeks <michael helixcode com> writes:

>         I know the component knows it, as does the programmer, but he
> doesn't want to be constantly refering to the function to see what
> pointers he has to pass to the thing in eg. the is_continuous = TRUE case.

Hi Michael,

does the following look good to you ?

====
void
bonobo_zoomable_set_parameters (BonoboZoomable  *zoomable,
                                float           zoom_level,
                                float           min_zoom_level,
                                float           max_zoom_level,
                                gboolean        has_min_zoom_level,
                                gboolean        has_max_zoom_level);

void
bonobo_zoomable_set_parameters_full (BonoboZoomable *zoomable,
                                     float           zoom_level,
                                     float           min_zoom_level,
                                     float           max_zoom_level,
                                     gboolean        has_min_zoom_level,
                                     gboolean        has_max_zoom_level,
                                     gboolean        is_continuous,
                                     float          *preferred_zoom_levels,
                                     const gchar   **preferred_zoom_level_names,
                                     gint            num_preferred_zoom_levels);
====

and in bonobo_zoomable_set_parameters():

====
    bonobo_zoomable_set_parameters_full (p, zoom_level,
                                         min_zoom_level, max_zoom_level,
                                         has_min_zoom_level,
                                         has_max_zoom_level,
                                         TRUE, NULL, NULL, 0);