Re: gnome-vfs dependency for bonobo (was gnome_mime vs. gnome_vfs_mime)

> On a separate note, bonobo now depends on gnome-vfs once again due to the
> bonobo-gnome-vfs-stream class in the storage system. Have you and Michael
> worked this out?

I mailed him about this.  The bottom line was `I want to take that
out'.

The GtkHTML dependency is obviously wrong, and should never have been
there.

Gdk Pixbuf is important enough for everyone that it is in there (for
the toolbar images, menu images, which is a big chunk of what bonobo
provides).  The gnome-print one is important as well, because, well,
bonobo started to provide a compound document mechanism for
applications.  Compound documents that cant print are useless ;-)

miguel.