Re: using deprecated gnome_mime instead of gnome_vfs_mime (was filemoniker patch)

> I also don't know what "the core" is that you refer to that it is not in.

I believe Miguel is referring to the moniker handler hack not being in
the "core". I hope so...because if we are starting to define some GNOME
libraries as more "core" than others, I think this is bad. An important
part of a desktop environment seems to be providing a uniform set of
base libraries programmers can expect to be present.

-Seth