.oafconfig file question?

Hi

Now that I've asked some very newbie (and maybe silly) questions on this list
about components in Gnome, and had my concepts clearer than before, I decided
to embark on making my Factory!

Well this person made a game and it had a central Widget which did all the
things, so I decided to bonobo-ize the game by making a factory for the
widget (I'm doing very similar to what has been done with the GnoMines widget
in the bonobo source).

So as I was writing the .oafconfig file, I came across a question.
Does one .oafconfig file suffice for different versions of the same control?
And how do I give it that wierd, but unique, OAFIID?

Archit Baweja

P.S. BTW, the game is a Flipit game.