Re: .oafconfig file question?

Archit Baweja <bighead crosswinds net> writes:

> So as I was writing the .oafconfig file, I came across a question.
> Does one .oafconfig file suffice for different versions of the same control?

What do you mean with "different versions" - do you mean an old and a new
version of the same control or do you mean something like different "modes"
of your game (single player / multi player or something like this) ?

> And how do I give it that wierd, but unique, OAFIID?

There's a tool called uuidgen - it's in the e2fsprogs (Debian) or ext2fs
(SuSE) package.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)