Re: more moniker questions

One point is that we have components which saves their state into
an bonobo storage, using the persist storage interface. How can I then
get a control representing that component:

moniker = bonobo_moniker_client_new_from_name ("file:/tmp/test.efs");
control = moniker->resolve ("IDL:Bonobo/Control:1.0");

This does not work now!  But it will work if the file moniker is able
to handle storages and the PersistStorage interface.

- Dietmar