Re: path to fix some build problems

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 02:05:32PM -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> > * Bonobo had a circular dependency with gtkhtml due to
> >   moniker-control-test.c
> >
> > I'm committing the patch below which fixes these build problems in the
> > most obvious way (hope no one minds).
>
> I don't see how this patch fixes the problem. First, moniker-control-test
> doesn't have an actual gtkhtml dependency (so it shouldn't be linking
> against it in the first place...), but this patch doesn't remove the
> gtkhtml dependency on moniker-test, which is still being built. Or am I
> missing something? As long as no one objects, I'm going to re-enable the
> moniker-control-test build (without linking against gtkhtml) and disable
> moniker-test.
>
> Joe

moniker-test doesn't have the gtkhtml dependency either; I forgot
to remove the -lgtkhtml from the link line (copying the moniker-control-test
link line ;-). (Also, I just noticed that that I mispelled SOURCES as
SOURCSE in the Makefile.am -- surprisingly, automake never complained ;-)

moniker-test includes the functionality of moniker-control-test
("moniker-test -c your:moniker_here" will give you a window with
a control), but also allows you to request a storage interface,
stream, or any generic interface you'd want (in which case it will
just tell you if it was able to resolve that interface).

	- Vlad