Re: Scheduled rename ...

Hi Seth,

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Seth Nickell wrote:
> It appears Bonobo may not haev been tagged correctly :-(

	Well I hope it has; I did nothing odd or original here.

>  Echo-skels.c: In function `get_skel_Demo_Echo':
>  Echo-skels.c:75: structure has no member named `queryInterface'
>  Echo-skels.c:76: `_ORBIT_skel_Bonobo_Unknown_queryInterface' undeclared
> (first use in this function)

	This looks like you upgraded to HEAD, built and then downgraded
again. You see, the thing is that idl dependencies are just totaly
broken. So you may well want to try:

	find -name '*.idl' -exec touch {} \;

	And try re-making, I suspect that will solve your problem.

> It would be nice if we could continue working in spite of these
> (*cough*intrusive*cough*) changes!

	Quite; that is why there is the api-convert.pl script that makes
things simple for you to convert your source to the new API. If you just
run the 2 lines of shell I posted recently you'll have no problems.