Re: Scheduled rename ...

It appears Bonobo may not haev been tagged correctly :-(

Building off the tag BONOBO_BEFORE_API_RENAME (on a cleanly checked out
source tree) results in:

 Echo-skels.c: In function `get_skel_Demo_Echo':
 Echo-skels.c:75: structure has no member named `queryInterface'
 Echo-skels.c:76: `_ORBIT_skel_Bonobo_Unknown_queryInterface' undeclared
(first use in this function)

Last ChangeLog entry is from the 31st (and appears to be pre-api
change).

It would be nice if we could continue working in spite of these
(*cough*intrusive*cough*) changes!

-Seth