Re: .oafinfo and icons
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- To: John Sullivan <sullivan eazel com>
- Cc: Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org>,<gnome-components-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: .oafinfo and icons
- Date: 01 May 2000 15:23:37 -0700
John Sullivan <email@example.com> writes:
> There's also the unresolved issue of how these icons are going to coexist
> nicely with Nautilus icon themes.
Now you are scaring me. The purpose of these icons is just to identify
a component though, which is pretty separate from the current Nautilus
use of icon theming, which is to represent files.
] [Thread Prev