Re: .oafinfo and icons
- From: John Sullivan <sullivan eazel com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- Cc: Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org>,<gnome-components-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: .oafinfo and icons
- Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 19:58:08 -0700
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.
So it's OK that components are identified by icons that don't match the
general style of other icons displayed by Nautilus?
on 5/1/00 3:23 PM, Maciej Stachowiak at firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> John Sullivan <email@example.com> writes:
>> There's also the unresolved issue of how these icons are going to coexist
>> nicely with Nautilus icon themes.
> Now you are scaring me. The purpose of these icons is just to identify
> a component though, which is pretty separate from the current Nautilus
> use of icon theming, which is to represent files.
> - Maciej
> gnome-components-list mailing list
] [Thread Prev