toolbar item widths

Hi Nat,

I've run into another problem trying to make a bonobo toolbar button be a
bonobo control so that I can run code on button_press and not just
button_clicked. My button is sized to its minimal required width, rather
than using the width of all the other toolbar buttons. This looks
unacceptably bad.

I see that in gtk_toolbar_size_allocate, only the known toolbar child types
are set to use the consistent dimensions. My button, having been created not
through the standard toolbar calls, falls into the category
GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_WIDGET and thus just uses the minimum width that it needs
to hold its text and icon.

Since the Bonobo toolbar widget itself is not directly accessible, I don't
see any way to get the information needed to force my button to the correct
standard width.

Any suggestions?

John