Re: Bonobo::Control::set_window

Hi Gergo,

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> how do I encode the display into the string passed to set_window?

	A good questions; I just added this comment to the IDL for you:

	/*
	 * This is a ':' delimited string
	 *   under X11 the first entry ( before a ':' ) contains
	 *  window ID as an integer.
	 * See also bonobo-control.c (window_id_demangle)
	 */
	typedef string windowid;

	As for the correct setting of DISPLAY etc, we are going to need to
put some work into bonobo to get remote components working at the X level,
this hasn't been done yet, but is mostly the reason why the reserved
fields are there ( for X cookie security token passing ).