Re: Bonobo requires a new toolbar widget.

Ettore Perazzoli <ettore@comm2000.it> writes:

>     Martijn> If your toolbar is too big for your window, it simply
>     Martijn> means your UI design isn't all that great, and you better
>     Martijn> rethink some of it.
>
> You just have no control on how the user resizes the window and
> positions the toolbars on the dock.  Having the buttons in a menu is
> definitely better than not having them at all.

It is not necessarily better, since the user should be able to get
the same functionality from menus/other sources.

But, I am not saying it is worse either :/

Jacob
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code;  I have only
 proved it correct, not tried it." -- D. Knuth