Re: my nits

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 02:19:01PM -0600, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> And the more I think about this, the more I think we want to use
> something like the CORBA event service.  The CORBA Event service might
> be too big, but the plus would be that we would use a standards
> communication channel for this.

The event service isn't that big. One problem with it is that it
really needs a threaded ORB for all of it to work nicely.

Martijn
--
Martijn van Beers  <martijn@earthling.net>

'Don't worry if it sounds odd. Believe me, you are talking to
someone who has seen a lot of stuff that is odd. And I don't
mean biscuits.' --- Arthur Dent