my nits

hi,
here are my questions/nits about bonobo as promised :)

* there's still gnome-*.idl files in the idl dir ;)
* Bonobo::Desktop isn't obsoleted by nautilus?
* Bonobo::AdviseSink is going to be used at all? It doesn't seem needed
so far, and the event service is probably a nicer solution anyway.

* open_stream in Bonobo::Storage has a mode parameter, but the relevant
functions in Bonobo::Stream don't have exceptions to signal that
you don't have permission for that operation.

* I still think it would be nice if you could get the BonoboObject
pointer for an interface from another BonoboObject when they are
_add_interface()ed together.

There's probably more things to be found when using bonobo extensively,
so I really hope there won't be a too strict api freeze for a while.

--
Martijn van Beers  <martijn@earthling.net>

'Don't worry if it sounds odd. Believe me, you are talking to
someone who has seen a lot of stuff that is odd. And I don't
mean biscuits.' --- Arthur Dent