Bonobo oafinfo renames ...

Hi guys,

	I've just corrected the last few oafinfo filenames in Bonobo
to clean up the bits of the namespacing mess that we were responsible
for. You might want to clean your old files out like this:

#!/bin/sh

PREFIX="`gnome-config --datadir oaf`/oaf"

rm $PREFIX/echo.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/paint-component-simple.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/item.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/hello.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/bonobo-calculator-control.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/bonobo-clock-control.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/text-plain.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/application-x-mines.oafinfo
rm $PREFIX/audio-ulaw.oafinfo

	Also; people might want to consider starting to re-namespace
oafinfo filenames in other applications.