Re: Splitting GUI and non-GUI parts of bonobo

Hi Maciej,

	This is an annoying bit of drudgery that no-one has got to yet,
and it would be really excellent to have you do it as soon as it is
convenient.

	If you are visiting that area, the matter of gnomeConf scripts
needs visiting; I think we can assume for autoconf purposes that if you
have bonobo you will also have bonobo-gui ( and also bonobo-print ) but I
think we perhaps need bonobo-guiConf and bonobo-printConf scripts to allow
flexible handling of the CFLAGS / LIBS issues.

	Also; since the description of the split you originaly gave was:
'I would like to split the GUI and non-GUI parts of Bonobo into two...' I
would very much tend towards naming them bonobo and bonobo-gui ( I know
you don't like 'GUI' per-se ) but it seems to me to be the most readily
understandable and comprehensible name; everyone seems to have used it as
a conceptual reference to explain their more complicated naming schemes =)

	Great work,