Re: BonoboStreamMem changes

> 	  - If you pass in a buffer, it will use it rather than making
> 	    an exact copy of it and using the copy.

Who is the owner of the buffer afterwards?  It seems that we either
need to have a flag to specify the ownership.

Ie, consider:

	1. App owns the buffer, wants the mem-stream to admin it
           (so every access to the buffer from the app should go
           trough the buffer-stream).

	2. mem-stream has its own copy, application can keep original
           copy around.

> Are there other places I should check? I'm guessing that no one is
> using writable BonoboStreamMems right now, because they're not very
> useful.

Not that I can think of, but you can try Lxr at cvs.gnome.org/lxr and
grep for possible uses of it.

Miguel.