Re: Sodipodi can be seen from Gnumeric!

> > I noticed that Sodi-Podi does not work after the recent gdk-pixbuf
> > breakage.  Do you mind if I update it to use the new pixbuf code?
>
> If new pixbuf really goes to April GNOME, and April GNOME (probably) does
> come out not later than in May, then Yes ;)

Yes, April GNOME will ship with the new gdk-pixbuf (already various
apps are re-scheduled for re-release with the new changes) before
April GNOME that will happen in May is released.

This reminds me of a radio show in Mexico City, it is called "The 2pm
to 4pm radio show" and it is aired from 4pm to 6pm.

Miguel.