Re: GNOME messaging

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Elliot> The gnome-triggers.c code is hairy at point, but the API
> Elliot> should be fairly easy to grasp - what parts need explaining?
>
> I do not like the gnome trigger code api anyways, can we design
> something that meets our needs?

OK that is reasonable.
	- What don't you like about the API? (the code isn't brilliant,
	  frankly, but the API still seems sane to me)
	- What are our needs?

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg