Re: GNOME messaging

Elliot> The gnome-triggers.c code is hairy at point, but the API
Elliot> should be fairly easy to grasp - what parts need explaining?

What is `level'?  Are the `supinfo' strings related to each other in
any way?  Or are they just random, as the example seems to indicate?
What is gnome_triggers_readfile() for?  When should I call
gnome_triggers_destroy()?

Elliot> Stop designing things because CORBA theoretically allows it,
Elliot> and start designing things because programs need them... :)

Whatever.  Obviously our ideas of what `need' means diverge.

Tom