Re: choice of ORB

Matt,

I haven't looked at OmniORB2 much at all but in comparison to commercial
versions of CORBA products like Orbix and (sorta) SOM, Mico is a nicely
rounded version.  Its IR and Naming services are complete and it is a
relatively clean CORBA2 implementation.  The generated code is clean and
clear and compiles fine (on my pentium 90 , RH5.0).  I had a few problems
with the version of the STL included with it but will be redirecting my
attention to that after my diaper duties have started to ease up.

Bruce.