Cannot create virtual device in GCM

Hello,

On Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS w/ gcm-colorhug ppa by Pascal (thanks!) I am not
able to create a new virtual device in the System Settings / Colors
dialog by dragging & dropping an JPG or TIFF image. (Nothing happens,
the cursor shows that dropping is not possible.) There is also no button
"Add device".

colord 0.1.21-1
gnome-color-manager 3.4.2-1

Is this a known problem with GCM nowadays?

P.S.
By some trial and error approach, the following worked:

$ colormgr create-device KodakLab disk

$ colormgr device-set-kind \
/org/freedesktop/ColorManager/devices/KodakLab_user_1000 printer

$ colormgr device-set-model \
/org/freedesktop/ColorManager/devices/KodakLab_user_1000 "Generic Lab"

and the new device appeared in GCM with the proper icon and name.
(Though, I did not find out how to set the device color space.)

regards,
Milan
--
http://milan-knizek.net/
About linux and photography (Czech only)