Re: profile drops after resuming from suspend

On 5 September 2012 00:44, Deacon MacMillan <deaconmacmillan gmail com> wrote:
> hello everyone. I am experiencing a strange problem on my ubuntu machine
> a-104600m running fglrx. I have a really nice profile just spot on and
> everything is neutral.

It sounds like fglrx reloads the gamma ramp with unity values at
resume time, or the hardware doesn't save the vales when the card is
powered down. The intel driver used to do this, but several years ago
we patched it to use the load the same values set at suspend time when
the computer is resumed. I think you need to file a bug with AMD, as I
don't think the xrandr parts of fglrx are available for review.

Richard.