GNOME color manager and 3D Lab hull rendering

Hi,

For a while now GCM has had 3D Lab hull rendering support (in addition
to the simpler XYZ triangle rendering) in the profile viewer.

However, because of fairly new dependencies this feature can't be
enabled on Ubuntu Precise (12.04) without a silly amount of backports.

Ubuntu Quantal (12.10) does have most of the dependencies with the
exception of mash, which I just packaged and pushed to my gcm-colorhug
PPA, including a new rebuild of GCM which now uses mash to do a 3D Lab
hull rendering.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn