Color profile for GDM login screen

Hi everybody,

I am trying to set the color profile for my laptop screen for the GDM login screen. I can easily use gnome-control-center and import the ICC for my user, but how can I do it for GDM?

I tried the "set for all users" option in gnome-control-center, but it didn't do any magic. I also tried fiddling with colormgr, with zero luck and even less results.

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot for any feedback,
Alessandro

PS: could you kindly keep me CC'ed, as I am not subscribed to the ML? Thanks a lot!