Re: New GNOME Color Manager 3.6 package for Ubuntu

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
> Ho Ho Ho,
>
> I just pushed a new gnome-color-manager package to my gcm-colorhug ppa
> for Ubuntu Quantal (12.10).
>
> It has the following fixes:
> 1. The white point of ICCv4 is now displayed correctly (cherry-picked
> from upstream)
> 2. The calibration dialog no longer resizes itself during calibration
> 3. The calibration dialog now opens in the lower right of the screen,
> so the color patches don't obscure the window
> 4. The ColorMunki now uses high resolution mode by default
> 5. The ColorMunki only need self-calibration once now (no need to do
> it again half way through).
> 6. The Lab 3D hull now uses a more sensible default rotation (270
> degrees offset).

Just pushed a new version to my PPA with some extra patches with the
most important change being defaulting to the industry standard gamma
2.2 (instead of Argyll's 2.4 default).

This time I pushed it for both Precise and Quantal. With the
difference that the Precise version is not 3D hull enabled (because of
dependency versions).

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn