Re: gnome-control-center color empty device list

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
>> On 10 October 2011 19:55, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
>>> I think they have policykit disabled.
>>
>> Are you pulling in the same patches as the official ubuntu package?
>> The official package includes a patch to change the at_console stuff,
>> which I rejected upstream.
>
> I might, I'll check when I get home.

Is it just me, or is the color gnome-control-center applet packaged seperately?

$ dpkg -L gnome-control-center | grep color
/usr/share/applications/gnome-color-panel.desktop
/usr/lib/control-center-1/panels/libcolor.so

So I didn't change anything there, the patchset can be found here:

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-control-center/gnome-control-center_3.2.0-0ubuntu6.debian.tar.gz

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn