Re: gnome-control-center color empty device list
- From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-color-manager-list <gnome-color-manager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-control-center color empty device list
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:55:15 +0200
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> On 10 October 2011 17:11, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
>> When I tried to start 'gnome-control-center color' again, it's device
>> list was empty. Repeatedly quiting and starting it again didn't help.
> Ubuntu wants to run colord as non-root, which means you have to do
> extra stuff to policykit which I don't fully understand. If I were
> you, I would just remove the "--with-daemon-user=colord" from the
> ubuntu package for testing.
I think they have policykit disabled.
Pascal de Bruijn
] [Thread Prev