Re: gcm-viewer CIE gamut graph

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Richard Hughes wrote:

>> Oh, except when you extend it vertuically, the From/TO sRGB thing
>> doesn't look good anymore :) So maybe they could be merged into one
>> tab?
>
> Something like http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/temp/Screenshot%20at%202011-10-10%2012:07:41.png
> ?

I think I can predict two reasons why GNOME designers will yell at this mockup:

1. Prev/Next should be kept in sync for both examples. Therefore the
buttons would probably be between the two images, retaining position
on X axis more or lress.

2. Group captions shouldn't be centered as per HIG.

OTOH. I'm entirely misssing the point of From/To sRGB. At least the
"From/To sRGB" captions don't make a lot of sense to me as they are
somewhat disconnected from image captions that provide more info. But
then I'm not a native speaker.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org