GCM 3.2

Hi,

I've been "gone" for a while now, because I was ""stuck"" on GNOME
2.32, letting the dust settle on the new desktops. Now moving to
Ubuntu Oneiric I have easy access to new apps again :D

Some first impressions:

- The profile viewer is awesome (gcm-viewer) (really really awesome).
- The new option in gcm-calibrate are great too (white point etc).
- The documentation/help file is pretty nice too. Explaining stuff to new users.

It's awesome see the leaps and bounds GCM has made, while being "gone"
for little more than half a year.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn